Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Main address: http://www.esb.ie
Address of the buyer profile: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/377
Section II: Object
Electric Ireland SaaS Workforce Management Solution
Electricity Supply Board seek to procure an off-the-shelf SaaS Workforce Management software system to facilitate management of all field based activities undertaken by home services, a division within Electric Ireland. The system must be vendor hosted, and provide secure access for both contract companies and Electric Ireland users. It must be mobile (smart-device) enabled to support the current mobile platforms, and provide a high degree of self-drive capability. It will be critical that the proposed solution has a full suite of dynamic reporting capabilities and the ability to integrate into our existing online shop via API.
ESB is inviting expressions of interest from Applicants to provide a SaaS Workforce Management System (product license & maintenance) and implementation services to ESB.
The successful provider will already have delivered a similar solution to industries to the scale and requirements that are being sought by Electric Ireland.
A full appreciation of the ESB company can be viewed at the following internet address: - http://www.esb.ie
The workforce management system will be required to deliver the following capabilities:
— scheduling, routing and capacity management of field based technicians,
— customer account management,
— contractor management,
— incident /customer case management,
— integration into the existing web shop via an API,
— inventory management,
— migration of existing records,
— reporting & notifications,
— audit management,
— mobile enabled – There should be a mobile enabled solution.
The key aspects of the solution are as follows:
— commercial Off-The-Shelf functionality that will enhance the management of its installation service providers,
— a proven system already in service with a similar type and scale of company as ESB,
— the system must be a SaaS solution. The data must-be secured and stored in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations,
— the system must be mobile enabled,
— indicative number of ESB users /contractors /other will be 300.
Please note, if the principal contractor is not the supplier of the product ESB retains the right to have annual licence and maintenance contract directly with the product owner at end of contract period.
Each key service outlined above will be described in more detail in the PQQ. Please note the contract will be awarded on the basis of the Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT).
It is envisaged the term of the contract commences on the date when services commence and shall be for a period of up to 36 months with an option to extend after the initial period exercisable on 2 occasions for further periods up to 24 months from the expiry of the initial period, for a total contract period of 84 months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Will be set out in the RFT.
Will be set out in the RFT.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (http://www.etenders.gov.ie/) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal ( http://www.etenders.gov.ie/ ) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties,
2) this is the sole call for competition for this service,
3) the contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers,
4) contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities,
5) it will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant,
6) if for any reason it is not possible to admit to the contract one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the contract and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to said contract,
7) at its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process at any time,
8) please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases, it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words “or equivalent” will always be appended,
9) without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition,
10) at Section II.2.9 we have indicated that 5 will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 5, subject to that number qualifying.
Internet address: http://www.courts.ie