Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Main address: http://www.ervia.ie
Address of the buyer profile: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/129496
Section II: Object
Provision of an Enterprise Cloud based Time Series Data Historian for Irish Water
Provision of an Enterprise Cloud based Time series data historian for Irish Water, covering the design, build, implementation, testing, data migration, configuration, responsibility for interfacing to corporate databases, documentation, training, licencing, maintenance and support. This will be in 2 parts.
As per PQQ document.
Provision of an Enterprise cloud based Time series data historian for Irish Water. This will be in 2 parts which are described below:
— a Supply contract covering the design, build, implementation, testing (including testing with third party telemetry field devices), data migration, configuration, responsibility for interfacing to data sources such as telemetry, documentation, training and licencing,
— in addition a separate long-term Support and Maintenance Contract for the system, for five years with annual extensions up to a further 5 years.
Tenderer’s offers will be evaluated on the basis of both contracts and both contracts will be awarded to a single supplier.
Enterprise cloud based Time series data historian scope description.
The core requirement is to supply and implement an Enterprise cloud based Time series data historian for Irish Water to better manage and invest in its assets across the Republic of Ireland.
This PQQ will cover two separate contracts. The first Contract will cover the design, build, implementation, testing, data migration, configuration, responsibility for interfacing to data sources such as telemetry, training and licensing. The second contract will cover the maintenance and support of the system.
1.0 Supply contract
The core requirements of the system will include but are not limited to;
Establish an Enterprise cloud based Time series data historian which will be;
1) A Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) system;
2) A Cloud based solution (Vendor or Irish Water cloud);
3) Able to interface with multiple data sources of various data formats and time formats;
4) Able to store / retrieve and analyse the Time series data;
5) Able to accept manually input data either direct or from hand held devices;
6) Able to identify rogue readings or missing data and automatically generate a report which is issued to identified key users or support teams;
7) Encrypted end to end and in storage;
8) Able to structure data in line with Irish Water’s Asset data hierarchy;
9) Web based access through a browser with user access managed via issued authority by a central super user;
10) Able to perform calculations on the Time Series Data (using both real-time and historical retrieved data);
11) Able to allow the user to produce trends, graphs and perform analytics on the Time series data;
12) Able to allow the user to produce reports using time-series data (both real time data and historical retrieved data);
13) Able to auto produce reports using Time Series Data which are automatically emailed to key business users / Managers / Engineers;
14) Able to perform event recognition and automatically produce reports for issue;
15) Able to handle up to 200 concurrent users;
16) Able to manage up to 500 000 data points (tags);
17) Able to integrate with other enterprise systems such as work flow management, asset registers. Note, these are Maximo based systems;
18) Able to accept real time data, but default being the industry standard of 15 minute data.
2.0 Support and maintenance contract
Support and Maintenance of the cloud based Enterprise time series data historian for a period of up to 5 years with an option to extend this annually up to a further 5 years under a Service level agreement. (SLA) covering but not limited to:
— Availability and response time,
— Software updates,
— Ongoing training.
The duration of the contract for support/development/implementation/maintenance/licensing will be required over the lifetime of the product/system.
Option to extend for additional periods up to 60 months.
You must submit through the etenders system before the deadline. The submission deadline is strict and no submissions will be possible after the date and time.
Specified in the PQQ documents. Please note that all tenders are electronic, as such no paper copies will be accepted or read. Please submit via the etenders system not later than 12:00hrs local time Tuesday 17.7.2018.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Refer to tender documents.
Requests to participate may be submitted by single entities or by groups of service providers. A group will not be required to convert into a specific legal form in order to submit a request to participate, but may if the Contracting entity considers it necessary to ensure that the contract is carried out to its satisfaction, be required to do so prior to award of the Contract. The Contracting entity also reserves the right to contract with each member of the group on the basis of joint and several liability, or with one member of the group as a main contractor with a number of sub-contractors or on any other basis as the Contracting entity considers appropriate.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
You must submit through the etenders system before the deadline. The submission deadline is strict and no submissions will be possible after the date and time specified in the PQQ documents. Please note that all tenders are electronic, as such no paper copies will be accepted or read. Please submit via the etenders system not later than 12:00hrs local time Tuesday 17.7.2018.
Please refer to Statutory Instrument 131 of 2010, European Communities (Award of Contracts by Utility Undertaking) (Review Procedures) Regulations 2010 (and in particular Regulation 7 and 10(2)).